Friday, December 18, 2009

Gift Wrapping / Hair Bow Making Day!

All day Tuesday, Dec. 22nd from 9am 'till 9 or 10 pm (or whenever we are done)
@Emily Bardin's
Come & Go
Come and learn how to make a beautiful gift or
just come and get all your Christmas wrapping done!
If you have any spare boxes, please bring them. I have quite a few, but I don't think enough. I also have LOTS of wrapping paper, tape and ribbon, but if you want to use your own, you are more than welcome to bring it.
We will also be making hair bows / hair flowers. Leslie is bringing alligator clips but if you plan on making a lot you might want to bring your own. (the best place to get them is Ribbons and Lace on the S/W corner of Lindsay/Main) (or online but it might not come in time) If you just want to make a few, you can pay Leslie for the ones she gets. I believe they are 25 cents a piece. Also you will want to bring your own ribbon or fabric so you have what you want.

If you have any questions, please call Emily Bardin

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I have about 20 extra of the medium sized ones. They were 25 cents each. Bekki found some at Sally's Beauty Supply that are a little less expensive (we think...our Christmas brains are too full for math). :)
Leslie