Monday, April 20, 2009

Great sale on Strawberries and Grapes!


At Superstition Ranch Market there is a sale going on right now on strawberries and green seedless grapes for 3 lbs for $1.
Diane Ethington is going to make a run over there tomorrow (Tues.) and would like to know if anyone wants her to pick some up for them.  This is a great deal and you can get a lot and freeze them!  
So if you would like her to pick some up for you, please comment and leave how many pounds of which fruit, or email Emily Bardin at bardinaz@gmail.com, or you can call Diane and let her know.  Please call, leave comments or emails by 3 pm tomorrow (4/21) please.  Thank you!

1 comment:

Our Grand Central Station said...

Thanks for the tip. I should own stock in that market by now. My girls and I have bought a truckload of strawberries there in the past two weeks. I learned how to make jam and we have had a lot of fun getting our shelves stocked with wonderful strawberry jam.